Sunday, August 12, 2012





Well, i have been creating today. I finally finished the files for Bella's competitive dance groups. I had to complete the mini hiphop and the mini lyrical. I am so glad that i took the Heidi Swapp Art of Observation classes at Big Picture Classes because it really inspired me while i was trying to finish these dance files. I took pictures of the before during and after. I tried to keep in theme with the dance number. I i can't wait till our first competition so i can add some pictures. I figure this will be a great gift for each of the choreographers when our season is compete. It will give them something to hold on to when the season comes to an end May 2013.

1 comment:

  1. This is lovely Diane, I love all the openables you have on this one, so gald you started a blog, Iam now following you

    ReplyDelete