Saturday, November 10, 2012

Hello, It has been awhile since I have made a post to my blog. I have been busy learning new
techniques from Heidi Swapp and her Fabulous 5 Design team and Jessica Sprague, with her online classes.
The most recent is the Motography class. This class is teaching me to use my iPhone app instagram and all the features. it is really exciting!!! Being day 3, i have already applied my
new knowledge. LOL!!! Although, i am still stumped on how to apply the instamgram follow button to my blog, i am working on that one...

Through Heidi Swapp, i am in a online class for Memory Files Live. Can i just say again how
much i love this!!! She has opened up a whole new side of creativity for me. I already adored the mini albums, but , now it;s mini file folders! Yes, MINI file folders and her Vintage Chic line. It is so yummy. I will be posting completed projects this week , as i am still trying to finish them. But, beware, they may end up being Christmas gifts(wink wink).

So, keep close and i will see you soon with those updates. Also, I have pinned quite a bit of projects from Heidi and the FAB 5 on pinterest. So, if it;s not here , it will be there..
So ,Follow me on Pinterest!!!

di


No comments:

Post a Comment