Sunday, July 8, 2012

JULY 7, 2012

Welcome to my blog. I have created this place so i can share all my creations from scrapbooking, mini albums, tags and cards. To the items around the house that i have maybe copied from a friend or fellow blogger.
I love to scrapbook and find that it can be a stress reliever and it can also make me pull my hair out.
There are days that i can sit and stare at this blank canvas for hours with nothing. But, then... there are the days where i will be so engrossed in my project i will not stop till it is completed.
I am proud of my creations , and i am lucky to be able to work part time at A SCRAP IN TIME here in Crestview, Florida where i can be surrounded by all the goodies. Thru this blog i will be posting photos from my beginning days as a scrapbooking , when i was with Creative Memories, to photos of my pages of today. And my newest obsession.. HEIDI SWAPP memory files. These are so amazing. You have so many possibilities i can't get enough of them. Yes, I will be honest, i hoard them... ALL of them... But, if you have seen them i am sure you are right there with me....So, let's get this party started.....

No comments:

Post a Comment