Thursday, July 26, 2012


Okay, so , I am officially a Dance Mom for three of Bella's group dances at Triple Threat, I have no idea what motivated me to volunteer for all three dances but, I did. And, this year they seem to be trying some new organizational skills. We are givin a file folder for each dance that will contain names, measurments, contact info and whatever else needs to be remembered. And, well , me , I can't have a plain file folder... So, i completed my MINI JAZZ folder last night...

I think Heidi Swapp obsession is out of control!!!. Anyhows, On the left side i made two folders
and have one titled PHOTOS , for any pictures we take at competitions, and the second one is titled
CONTACT INFO, with moms email and phones numbers. The right side is a longer folder with
all the dancers names and is a list to keep track of who has measurements and costumes received.
I used various papers to cover the manila file folder  I love the pink zebra. It kinda matches the girls
costume we might be using this season.  Alittle bling and some other embellishments. SO, one down
and 2 more to go. I will post the others when they are completed. LOVE TO SCRAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment