Saturday, July 21, 2012

Okay, it;s official , i have submitted my application for the Heidi Swapp design team. I hope that they see in me what others have told me so many times about my scrapbooking skills. But, she is selecting a "small"team. I do not know how many that is but, i hope i am one of them. figers crossed and prayers.
Still enjoying time with my sister. We went to the beach today, only to get rained out. But, found out thru a friend it cleared up and turned out to be a beautiful day. That's ok, we are getting up bright an early to head to Navarre Beach, about an hour drive, to gather some sea shells. And, hopefully, a day on sun and sand.
We had a double date tonight and went to see the new Batman movie, although i have never seen any of the other Christain Bale movies, this one was enjoyed by all of us. Along with that large popcorn and big soda! argh! i will never lose weight!
anyhows, it is off to bed so we can wake up early for the drive. Here is one of my submitted layouts , it is using the Heidi Swapp products from her memory file line SUGAR CHIC, i love it soo much. These pictures i took of the kids , were taken at dusk and i was working with the different modes on the camera. I think i got some pretty good pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment