Monday, July 16, 2012

Okay So, I have been trying to complete a Graphic 45 traveolgue mini book for A scrap in Time and, also complete my work for the Heidi Swapp Desgin team.. I love everything Heidi, it makes me giddy thinking about all the new things she is coming out with at the CHA in Chicago this week. If you haven't Check out her blog HeidiSwapp.com it is all fabulous!!!
My sister and her husband are coming in tomorrow from Phoenix, i am ubber excited!! During Heidi's BIG PICTURE CLASS i took, we did an anticipation folder in week 2. I had planned to use this for my daughter National Dance Competition in Panama City Beach this past week. But, du eto unforseen circumstances our studio cancelled the trip, therefore, i am going to use this folder for the memories of my sisters trip this week. I have not seen her since 2009. SO, we are making lots of plans, well, mainly beach days. That's all she said she wanted to do, so, who am i to disagree....so, soon i will be posting those pictures and hope that you too will fall in love with this whole memory file comcept. Just making mini albums makes me happy, because i can comlete something in a day of two and fill it with lots of goodies and photos...so , Enjoy! happy scrapping.

No comments:

Post a Comment